Monday, April 27, 2009

Johan says:

With Brandon, Josh, Davy, Todd and Adrian.

Hi there!

You know that over the years George and company have made quite a few trips to South Africa, altogether it was seven times. It's a favorite place of his to work in. The fact is that I've not shown you that much of all the footage I myself shot down there so I thought today I'd give you more of a taste of that fascinating country. It's never too late to run good stuff, agreed?

On the table now is material I'm working on about a birthday party for Paul Valery and Leon Boisen, when some very interesting things happened during the celebration. More on that later. I also have making morning wake-up calls around the villa we were accommodated in (you'll see me trying to oust Brandon, Josh, Davy, Leon and some of the others; it's a really thankless task). Then there's footage when Jeff Daniels captured the boys in their spare time, jerking off together. There's lots of hot stuff, so stay tuned is my advice.



Today we have a clip from The Shark Adventure. The last day of our 7th trip there a few of the boys convinced George to let them go to see some real predators, great white sharks in an underwater cage. I can tell you, George wasn't that happy with the idea, he didn't want to lose any of his precious models. (Me, I just thought I wouldn't have to get up so early every morning!)










This crazy trip started with breakfast when Todd is proclaiming how intelligent and safe sharks actually are. That's his theory, anyway. The Shark Lady gives us a lesson about their behavior and tells us what to do when in the cage. She was explaining all this important stuff before we went sailing and it gave me time to ask our plump, succulent and well endowed lads a testing question, "What would you prefer the shark bites off your body? A hand, or your dick?" The boys were deliberating this serious matter for some time so it's worthwhile watching them do it rather than me having to explain it here.





Later on, at sea, we had good luck and encountered several sharks but during the whole trip we were sailing on a very heavy sea and a lot of the people on the boat were throwing up, including me. The captain had to call for a safety boat to send one girl back to the mainland. I can tell you, the boys were very very happy when we finally got back on land but at the end we'd recovered enough to record a few words with Brandon.

That's it, I'm wishing all of us a calm, sharkless weekend,

Johan.


To view the clip you must be a member of BelAmiOnline

No comments:

Post a Comment